Hard Drive Recovery
Typically the most valuable assets of a company reside in files on computer hard drives. The inability to access a hard drive is a true crisis, especially when back-ups are not available.
Quite often when a hard drive crashes,files can be recovered using state of the art means. Data Triage Technologies specializes in the art of recovering data from corrupted drives using utilizing proprietary techniques and industry software.
In many cases the electronic evidence is still on the hard drive and requires special skill and experience in data recovery and computer forensics to identify and retrieve the key data. Our Data Recovery experts can safely enter into any system, network, or data storage device to recover data and determine whether it has been tampered with, deleted, or damaged. Depending on your needs, experts can recover data, phrases, files, numbers,or keywords; determine when data was accessed; or verify illegal use of proprietary information.
DTT’s staff uses critical care procedures when restoring a system’s “irretrievable” information. Once the data is recovered, DTT will preserve and reproduce the files in a viewable format, thus saving invaluable time and resources. DTT’s Data Recovery and Computer Forensics Services team is highly experienced in Computer Forensics and Hard Drive Data Recovery. Hard Drive Data Recovery can also be done on data storage devices that have been damaged by fire or flood.
Here is a list of what is possible:
- Recovery of deleted hard drive files
- Data recovery even after a hard drive has been reformatted or repartitioned
- In many cases encrypted files can be decrypted
- Finding web sites that have been visited
- Finding what files have been downloaded
- Finding when files were last accessed
- Discovery of faxes sent or received on a computer
- Discovery of email messages and attachments even if previously deleted
- Recovery of financial records and other documents
(Free initial consultation – no spam)
Contact form (1)
"*" indicates required fields